Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yo. Do you know that yesterday all trains in the MRT in East-West line stopped at around 7pm+ right? I was one of the victims. Thanks to a guy who wanna suicide and he made us stuck in the train for about 18 mins. =.= "My dad was like lets get out of the train and sit." As we were at the station, you know. We sat there and my dad said, " We're cool. Not like those people in the train who stands later tired. =.=" Then I was laughing so we sat there for 17mins 30s and we stand and got in the train again and just in time the door close. Yeah, we're so cool. :D/-.-

Today stayed at home and did homework. Left 2 now. :D After doing homework, read Max: Maxmium Ride Novel. I'm gonna finish the book like in one day but prefer to leave some for tomorrow. Maybe I shall read again after I've finished reading it. :D

Ok, I gotta go. Will update next time peeps. (:

Yesterday was a :D day, because of your (:.

R.I.P Micheal Jackson - 26th June 2009

No comments: