Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hey. I've finished my homework...NOT. I'm just left with 1-3 more homework and I'm done, finito. :D

Ok, anyway yesterday I've recieved a letter from the library to tell me to collect my reserved book. Max: Maxmium Ride Novel. :D This is the 5th Novel, Next year will be the sixth novel, Fang: Maxmium Ride Novel. :D Love them! >3 Have been reading them since like 2 years ago. Next year they will be releasing the movie. YAY! :D But Harkwicke is directing, so just PRAY hard that she direct it well. D: It will be the next Harry Potter, Twilight film. :D So watch out for it. XD Love Max! Actually to tell you the truth, I'm her. :D Behaviour and all, the same. To friends: I just don't act that way around you (including close friends. I think only SOME Primary school classmates know how I behave truly.), if you guys just know how Max behave... She's my REAL self. :) I'm SERIOUS.

Anyway oh my dayz, no volleyball training next week. Sian. This week also don't have. Sian Sian. Actually wanted to go for EPPS training today but have to complete SOME of my homework. D: Thanks to the letter from the library that kept me motivated, I told myself that I can't collect the book till I finish my homework and see how fast I've finished MOST of them. :D I'm good... :)

No comments: