Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ah! Ah! Ah! HOT! Yup, you guessed it. My shoulder and muscle has medicated patches on them...again. :) HOT!

Ok, today nothing special had happened. Bill and my eldest bro, Zen played downstair while I have the computer all to myself. Haha. :D Parents are going to leave tomorrow afternoon to go to Bangkok. Will miss them. D:
Plus, Zen's gonna go for BB camp too on Friday and will come back on the same day as my parents. D:
Which make me, Brendon and my grandparents left. D:

Tomorrow will have friendly match with juniors, must win/beat/trash them ok teameys? We shall work hard and CHEER together too. Lets show them our TEAM SPIRITS. :D JIAYOU~

HOT! HOT! HOT~!

T.A, S.O, M.D, YOU GUYS ROCK AND WILL ALWAYS INSPIRE ME. ;D

Noona and I have noticed that your attitude change and I don't like it. D:

No comments: