Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Omg...I'm feeling' the hotness on my muscle and shoulder as I've out the medicated patches. Argh! HOT! HOT! MY RIGHT ARM IS BURNING'!

Ok...

Today's training', it was alright. Arm became worst and when surf-spike I nearly died as my arm's FREAKING' PAIN. Luckily someone lost the point in my team and I'm saved. Thank. :D
Volleyball will be on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, which means 3 times in a row... =.=/:)
Will be doing' 1 or 2 homework(s) tomorrow. Hope I can concentrate. :)

Omg, it's a bit burning not that HOT like just now, which is a good thing. Gonna keep it for 8 hrs and then take it off but if exit 8 hrs as will be sleeping by then, I think nothing will happen...right?

Lol, today like so FUNNY. ;D

Ok bye guys, I wanna do something else. Update next time. :D

No comments: