Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hey I'm like 3 songs late...and I've like got a new idea and my band mate, Rachel found it unique so I gotta work hard on that song and "A Year So late"...that makes them 5...-.-

ANYWAY, there's like no training tomorrow and on Saturday and I'm like so freaking pissed! Argh! Why must there be no training? Then they changed change it to Monday, like hello? We're humans and we sometimes plan family outings on certain days which has no training and suddenly there will be a training on THAT day...=.= I understand and I'm not blaming anyone but next time please give early updates like a week early or something like that? (Still not blaming anyone and I understand but just give early notice and I'm contented. :D) So now can you see why I sometimes hate going out this holiday? It's like every family outings I have this past few years during the holidays, sometimes I can't attend but my whole family will and the reason why I can't attend is because of vball, I noticed that. It's always like that! Argh, but nevermind. I shall just play vball and do homework and just relax on whatever free time I have left.
This is why I always want to stay as a kid and not BE A freaking teenager as a kid there will always be free time and that's what I like. :D

Anyway have a great holidays ahead of ya! Enjoy it while it last! :D

No comments: