Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yo! Today had a weird dream. >.<>

Will be going to a bbq family gathering later. Will be swimming, yay. XD But too bad my cousin's vball is flat or else I'll be playing vball too. D: But nevermind it'll be replaced by family games and uno and and old maid. :D

I don't know why,
but now a days I've sleepless night.
My sleep has died,
and I don't feel right.
Is it the reason I've sleepless night is,
I've been thinking of you too much lately?
Please get outta my head,
as you've been destroying my sleep.

Type out a random thing. But sleepless night is true. :)

Anyway I've IMCOMPLETE HOMEWORKS left! NO NO NO NO NO! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY! YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU! (You = Homework) Anyway do you get the joke? If you don't get it then nevermind as this sentence was said by Jackson in Hannah Montana. Haha. :D

Enjoy the holiday while it last!

When I get messed up,
you lift my head up,
I'll get lost in the clouds.~

No comments: