Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hey guys. Today FINALLY talk to Kerrell! Was angry with her as it's been long since we contacted and she said her phone was confiscated. =.= But she was still FORGIVEN by her "bro". :D

Ok, today's training started at 2.30pm instead of the usual timing of 8.30am and I've no idea why, that's why when doing project, please try not to do it on the day when I got vball training as timing may change without early notice. Hope you guys will understand. :)
Training: Was OK. As normal. Just the fact that I can't surf-spike properly as it's been long since I done that and whenever I surf-spike my muscle on my arm will suddenly be pain. So I can't use that much strength to kai the ball over so hence, the ball will be a rainbow instead of a strong and firm ball. Which is totally useless (Rainbow ball). =.=

Next training will be on Friday but have no idea what time training will start but I'll try to get the info as soon as possible, so if the training starts at 2.30pm then we'll do it on next Thursday like we ALL planned and agreed, ok?

1 halfway down 3 more to go. :D



No comments: