Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hey if you notice my wish list has changed. I've read all the books already but really wished to own them so please make them happened for me. Will be greatly appreciated. :D

Anyway, it's a confirm thing that "A Year So Late" will be a hit. (: Yay. :D

Anywayz, tomorrow school's gonna start! No... I hate it man. I wished for a miracle that the teachers will call us and said, " School's cancelled." last minute and I'll be the happiest girl on Earth. :D

You buy me books and I'll be the happiest happiest HAPPIEST girl on Earth. :DDD But I preferred if you bought it in full set, lol. Ok, I shall not push my luck. (:
And if my ambitions is right in front of me it'll be "-NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE-" SIMPLY AWESOME. XD

Tomorrow, I'll be only in class for 3 periods. 1st period: PE (YAY), 2nd: GY, RECESS and 3rd: MT :DDD
and POOF, I'm gone. :D

Got a new song idea~Whoot!. XD

No comments: