Monday, June 1, 2009

Hey peeps! Sorry for not updating for a LONG time was lazy to update.
Today went training at EPPS with faith this morning, was JUST awake when she called. Haha, I think I slack today for the last hour as there's no position for me to play as all players got come. But still play will a junior. So I did not slack for that. :)
I notice that every training I attended to, I'll lose a kg. But still no point as the next day I'll gain back a kg again... =.=

MUST READ:
Oh ya, those guys who are interested in blog shops. Please make way to: http://junkyardsg.livejournal.com
This blog shop is owned by my cousin, Fiona. In this blog shop you can find various handicrafts that are hand-made & designed by her. Most of her handcrafts are limited in quantity for exclusiveness, while some are customizable. If you are looking for some real bargains, there are also second-hand items & other brand new items for sale at incredible price!
*Sale of items are currently only available in Singapore.
For more info please make your to her blog shop. (Click on the link.) :D

Hope you guys could just view her blog shop when you guys are blog hopping or are bored as something may just catch your eye there. :D

Ok, I gotta go. Update next time. :D



No comments: