Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hey! I'm blogging in my niece's house right now. Stayed over night at her house after we met yesterday with my mum, my bros and her mum. It was fun as we played at Kidz Amaze. :D

Yesterday I can't really sleep as not use to having the radio on and sleep with the music playing as that's how they sleep. (: When I dozed off already, after some time my niece's hand suddenly hit my head and I woke up. Then after that, I slept again but was awake as...seriously I've no idea why I awoke during that time and then my niece's leg came and kicked my butt and I was pushed to the corner. LOL. She so funny lor, last time I slept over she also kicked me and hit me. ;/ But nevermind. She's still my 11-yrs old niece. :D

Now her mum which is my cousin is buying for us lunch now. Sorry to bother you, but I've already promised you that I'll treat you on my first paycheck. ;D Bro's also will be treating. Haha. :D

Night time, I'll be back to HOME-SWEET-HOME. :D But have to take bus alone. From Choa Chu Kang to Pasir Ris. T^T I'm afraid...NOT. Maybe a teeney-weeney bit. :X

Ok, I gtg nidda eat lunch.

No comments: