Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today is the day where I'll start my studying and shall not delay it anymore...

I'll always tell myself that next free time I had or the weekend I should study but when the time come, I did not study but got distracted instead and started doing other stuff. I always behave that way when its come to revising. I always revise last minute, it's just a habit that I cannot change unless I lock myself in the room with nothing but an empty room and textbooks and notes and maybe I'll study, maybe I'll not but I hope I'll will.
Even though if the books that are open and is in front of me I'll just ignore it and started doing other things I like most.

So thankfully my team had decided to have a team study every Wednesday and it's loads of fun! It started last Wednesday. Even though I may get distracted sometimes but my team really did help me with my difficulties in my work. Some even talk to me in Chinese so that I could improve my pronounce and I'm really grateful for that even though sometime I did not reply back in Chinese. We would have break and would either talk or use the computer for our break but mostly we talk and its like we're bonding! :D
But I really think that if you can't study as you are lazy or some sort, probably you should just have a team/CCA group study like our team study so that you guys could help each other on their weakest subject and you could even bond with each other which is great! :D

I just can't wait for vball training to start again after MYE. So can't wait! X) I think I'm so slacking now...so must JIAYOU!


No comments: