Monday, April 6, 2009

Today had PE and played "Police and Thief"! So FUN! Ran like crazy and the field was quite slippery nearly tripped so did the others...haha. :D
Jena nearly tripped while chasing me,hahahaha. Jena,Sherly,Brenda and Kargee all came in different direction to catch me and I was like "trapped"? Then one of them go tapped me go I got "caught"... -.-

The game is still fun, brings me back sweet memories of primary school when I was playing "Police and Thief" and "Ice and Water" and any other catching games...lols... XD

Senior having match,FINALS on Wednesday. All sec 4 and 5 will be coming too to support! :D

Ok gotta go do my DT project. :S-ian...

Cya!

My 2nd brother accidentally cancel off my project and then I've to redo!!! ARGH!!! STUPID BRO!!!

Anyway wanna say congratz to BUNNYPIE!! :D




No comments: