Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yo! It's been a long time since I touched the com...overall I read 6 books like around 4days? It's been long since I've visited a library as vball training and homeworks ALWAYS took up my weekends! (I FOUND SOME BOOKS THAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A YEAR! YAY! XD) I'm so addicted! I regret reading books BEFORE MYE I should have read AFTER MYE or else I can't concentrate!!! Ok, I've learnt my lesson I'll read after any exams... Since young it's been like that, read when I'm bored, read when I'm stress, read when I'm lazy do homework...the library is 'spoiling me'. When there's no book in the library that holds my interest I would swear and curse and when I only borrowed one-two book(s) I'll swear and curse too... When I borrowed 4-00, I'm contented. :D

Anyway May is here and exams are coming! So good luck everyone and I doubt that I can use the com after today... BUT my books will keep me accompany, yay! XD Oh shoot! :(

Libraries are my second home. :D

No comments: