Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello. Today was a normal day as usual. Had recieved the new student card and I looked retareded! -.- I wanna change my picture!

Saw Haikal,Afiq,Nigel,Keegan,Zhi Xian,Kevin,Wen Jin and Edwin yesterday at back gate and Elias mall when on our way to buy bubbletea. :) / :D

Anyway tomorrow will be going for morning training at 10am so will left 1 hr 30 min left before heading to Tampanies 1 with The PIES and after Tampanies 1, Nia and I would be going for another training at 3pm. After training would go home and bathe before going to Hazel's BBQ party! Her birthday is on the 18th and mine's on the 19th! :D

Anyway there would be 2 tests if I'm not wrong that is coming up next week... SIAN again.

Anyway Congrtaz to BAND, DANCE and CHOIR in their SYF!:DDD)
And Good Luck to CO in their SYF!:DDD))


No comments: