Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey guys, sorry for not posting such a long time...was busy doing other stuffs.

Why do bullies evn exsists? Just to bully others? Is that it? If it is, can't you guys bully other people in your own size? Stop picking on others who did not do anything to you! Get out of their lives! I swear if you touch my brother tomorrow with your gang cause I know by the way you said to my brother like as if you are warning him that tomorrow you will beat him up, you will get a living hell from me and I mean it! I'll make sure I punch and kick you HARD till you bleed as I can't stand it anymore seeing my brother so angry and unhappy everyday! If only I studied in Loyang I bet you won't even dare touch my brother at all cause I'm around! So back off from him LOSER!

P.S. BULLIES ARE LOSERS WHO ARE JUST COWARDS!

No comments: