Friday, April 3, 2009

Bored...

Hello you guys would notice that I changed/added some things here and there and it's so obvious that I've finally put a title!!! {Clapclapclap...} The last time I put a title is on...July 2008! Haha. It's a fresh start.

Guess what? Today is my brothers' school's sports day. So I've the computer all to myself,no one will fight the computer with me, and AND I can finally have peace as when my brothers are around we'll end up fighting after talking so that's why...LOL.

Yesterday went to watch the seniors' match( Semi-final). They were competiting with Jurong Secondary and guess what...they WON!!! Now they're in the finals so JIA YOU! They will be competiting with Nayang Girls on next Wednesday. So JIAYOU JIAYOU!

Oh ya whoevers' the one who hack my 2nd-brother's character...OWN UP! BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA BE DEAD! Why of all people hack my bro's account? I also don't get it why YOU can even hack his account when he did not EVEN GIVE his account to anyone. The only one who knew his account is me and my other brother. SO OWN UP!

P.s. Hackers' a LOSER. XP



I'll post the pictures that I did not post for a long time next time.



The Craziest Idiots

No comments: