Sunday, April 5, 2009

Today did last minute homework and I'm stuck in science homework! Help! Will finished it tomorrow when I'm in the bus going to school as the 2nd period is science. I don't want to go out today but later my mum ask me meet her downstairs, I so don't wanna go out today as my shoulder damn pain I think I spiked to much and used to much strength yesterday...-.-

Did my maths assessment(Finally touched the book!) as wanna improve my maths when I say I gotta work hard, I'll work hard! Got most of the questions correct. :D

Tomorrow will have P.E so I wonder what traditional game we're playing tomorrow. Hope it's a fun game. XD

On Tuesday will have training on 5pm-7pm at EPPS. Thanks to the Sec1 my training time will be pushed to a late timing but nevermind. Haha. :)

1 more week(19th)...

Get well soon sick peeps. :)



No comments: