Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Friday

Hey guys, yesterday was Good Friday. Went out with my family to Vivo City and saw like 6/7 Upper sec NASians? Ate lunch at Super Dog and saw 2-3 NASians there. Oh!I bought a shirt at "Pull and Bear" and that's where I saw 1-2 NASians there also. Bought like 4 stuffs? 1 t-shirt, 1 volleyball use and papers to make star. You guys may find it little or unnecessary but I'm contended and I like what I bought. Haha. :D

Later I nidda go for training at EPPS at 3pm. Sian but I'm like so slacking behind as my trainings were mostly taken up by my other school events... SIAN.

Oh, ya before using computer was playing "Little Big Planet" with second brother. The game was bought yesterday at Vivo as a birthday present from aunt. Thank you! Haha, the sack boy's cute and the game is so totally fun espically changing the emotion of the sack boy, which is DAMN funny and creating your own game. Lols. XD


P.s. My birthday is in another 8 days :DDDDDD

No comments: