Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hello. Today is an ok day. Thanks Jena for printing out for Lit stuffs. Ching Chi and I'll continue from there(except for the fact that I've forgotten to give Ching Chi half of the work so I've to do it by myself...but no worries I'll try to get Ching Chi involve somehow. :) ) Tomorrow is the due date for the Lit project hope it turns out well.

Anyway I'm gonna appeal to another school soon as I'm really stressing out and don't have a proper time to relax and study properly. Sorry guys and I really thank you guys for being my BEST FRIENDS. Thanks again...will have more news on when I'm gonna appeal...










Oh I got it, it's just that it's...














APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
HAHA!!! XD


Haha you're tricked if I've fooled you! :D


Oh and I've noticed that a lot of people are either getting sick or are sick already. So I would like to say to them "Get well soon!" .

No comments: