Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hey today for school was kinda different as instead of studying, studying, studying we were playing, playing, playing sports all day long. :DDD Which was kinda COOL and FUN. :D

We played captain ball. Instead of using a rubber ball, we used a rugby ball. The rule also added: 5 in a team, ONLY ALLOW GIRLS TO SCORE (But still a mixed team. :D) and total score = number of ball scored + number of people subbed out.
Have to compete with 6 other classes and we've played ROUGH all the way and it was like DAMN FUN! I mostly played for all of the games which is kinda cool...
There's a girl who pushed me and I hit to the floor causing the floor to scratch my left knee and there's scars there now. Now I've matching knees as my other knee also have scars. :S Today I actually fell a quite number of times if I remember...
Like they say, "No pain no gain." :D

But fun lar as we won all the class, except for 1 class. (Actually our score is a draw but they subbed more people out than us.) I think we either won 1st or 2nd place. XD

I was like damn sweaty as I played under the sun for like mostly 2hrs straight. So sweat, sweat then my PE was like wet, wet, when I changed back to uniform. Haha.

Was like DAMN TIRED after the game. When I was in the ISH (Indoor Sports Hall) I was like trying not to sleep so my head was like bobbing for a while while the teachers are presenting about PW (Project Work) as it's important and nidda pay attention to it. So in the end I DID PAY ATTENTION. HA.

TOMORROW IS TRAINING MAN! CAN'T WAIT!
Team: Wear addidas tomorrow. Training is at 2.30pm at ISH. See you guys tomorrow! :D

Signing out - JAS;D


No comments: