Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hey, today got back draft result slip to check for error in our mark, tomorrow will get the actual one...I hope. I so honest lor, my Lit mark was wrong as it was 2 marks higher than my ACTUAL marks. So I was like hesitating whether I should tell my teacher or not. Then Bryan was like asking me not to tell which the rest was like go tell/ your choice. But what goes around, comes around. Later I got bad karma, so I went to tell my teacher. Haha. But sad lar, as my total result for Lit drop so will affect the percentage and all, which will make it lower by 1-2 marks? You may find it little, but it's a BIG difference to me.

Can't eat lunch until Dunman arrive and finally arrive, our stomachs are growling. Wanna eat but then cannot must wait for them finish warm-up. After their warm-up, we were released to eat a fast one before coming back for training. But instead of REALLY eating lunch, we ate cake instead. :) We celebrated Nia's Birthday with a cake and a present from the team. :D Jolie splatted cake on Nia's face and it hit her eye and then Nia chased Jolie and in the end splatted cake on her hair. Haha, it was hilarious. XD After that took team photo and it was like so nice lor, (except for my face. >.<) Nicole should have been there to take with us. D:

After training and I'm DAMN TIRED...
Holiday training will be on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 8.30am-1pm at Dunman. :) / :D


No comments: