Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey people, I notice that then people visiting my blog never tag, you guys just view and run...go TAG PLEASE! What's the use of tagboard when you guys don't tag? :)

Anyway today's the start of MYE. I found that the EL Paper 2 was easy, wasn't it? The paper 1 was ok...I think it's easy as it just happened to me not long before this.(Compo) The letter writing was alright...is it? I was kidda stuck for a few minutes to think of what letter to write. Haha was trying MY BEST to reduce all the American and British slang in compo and letter writing. :D Lols, what can I do?

Anyway tomorrow's the KILLER SUBJECT! Chinese! I'm so dead... -.- Hope I can at least pass or score around 60 marks and then I'm contented enough. :)

Ok gotta go and try to revise the letter format for the KILLER SUBJECT. Haha.

No comments: