Friday, May 8, 2009

Hey guys today was a killer subject!!! CHINESE!!! Guess what? I can't even understand the compo and letter writing questions and it's like DAMN irritating! So I've no choice but to pick a question that I can roughly understand, so don't blame me if my compo/letter writing doesn't tally with the questions... I've my tried my BEST already ok? (But hope I can pass... :x)

But am glad that Chinese MYE is over, at least all the exams that are left are in English, ok maybe in Maths/Science English... Still yay! :D

Monday: No school as Vesak Holiday. :D
Tuesday: Science MYE.
Wednesday: Maths MYE.
Thursday: No school, break from MYE! :D
Friday: History MYE. (LAST PAPER OF MYE! :DDD)

HOPE Saturday's training resumed after last paper which is on Friday... SO MISS TRAINING! XD

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!

TAGTAGTAG MY BLOG, DON'T RUN/FLY OFF TAG IT!!!

No comments: