Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey guys.

Today's my mum's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! XD) and I've bought a cake for her and it's a suprise! (Thanks Mei Hui, Nia and Jolie for helping me choose the cake. :D) It will be her first time having a cake with us! As you see, she doesn't celebrate her birthday with a cake before with us or maybe NOT AT ALL...maybe I'll make her touch. :D I paid for the cake and it cost $22.80. (I'm GONNA make sure my brothers will pay me each $7.60 back, if they do not want to pay me back I'm gonna take the money from their piggybank myself. :P)

Anyway...my chinese result sucks badly and I PROMISED I'LL WORK HARDER ON IT. Ok?

Today went to support NYJC in their finals and they won! So CONGRATZ. :D

CAN'T WAIT FOR TRAINING ON WEDNESDAY WITH SENIORS. IT WILL BE FUN BUT MAYBE TIRING AS IT'S BEEN LONG SINCE WE TRAIN. :D

Tag and don't fly/run. :S


No comments: