Thursday, May 21, 2009

I knew my marks for almost all the paper except for D&T and Art. I didn't expect my marks for Maths and Science to be higher than what I expected which is NICE. :D AND I DIDN'T EXPECT MY ENGLISH MARK TO BE LOWER THAN MATHS AND SCIENCE BUT I REALLY REALLY EXTREMELY REALLY HOPE THAT ALL THOSE EXTRA THINGS COULD PULL UP MY ENGLISH MARK HIGHER AND BECAUSE OF THE MARK WHICH IS LOWER THAN MATHS AND SCIENCE CAUSE ME TO BE SAD. D:

Anyway bumped into Daniel but not really bump as I was climbing the stairs and suddenly he shouted my name and I was like "Who the hell called me?" and when I turn, I couldn't recognise him at first but then I was like "Oh my gosh, is he Daniel?" then I was like "Are you Daniel?" as I couldn't see... Haha. Then we talked for a short while. Wow, I couldn't recognise his voice as his voice had broke.

I'M STILL EXTREMELY SAD. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

I WILL WORK HARDER TO AT LEAST GET AT LEAST AN 'A' FOR ANY OF MY MAIN SUB (English, Maths and Science) AND AT LEAST A 'C' FOR MY CHINESE. :DDD


~Maybe I'm wrong you decide, shouldn't be strong when I'm right...~ Haha, was being random by listening to one of my blog song... I KNOW THAT I'M LAME. :D



No comments: