Monday, August 3, 2009

Hey guys. Just to inform you guys, I won't be updating that much often now. Sorry. Hee...

I feel like I'm getting lazy to do homework and stuffs and in primary school I'll do my work and hand in on time but now it's either I forget or lazy. Oh my gosh, I need to change my attiude towards studying. :0 Seriously need to change as I do not want to drop to NA so I gotta give in 101% when studying and not dream about stuffs. ): I can do it man. (:

Today's training is awesome, have improved. (: I've spiked like 2 to 3 thunder? It's an AWESOME feeling to have spiked that. Imagine the ball is just right under your hand and you pushed it down with all your strenght, ahh...I love that feeling. (: Alot of my team mates had improved too. Clap-clap. x10 :D

Ok, I gotta sleep now. Listening to my 3rd blog song: "Here We Go Again" by Demi Lovato.
I think I'm gonna buy her latest ablum, "Here We Go Again" (Again. (: ) on Saturday? So can't wait. (:

Ok, gotta go now. Serious this time. Nite peeps. (:

No comments: