Friday, August 14, 2009

Hey, guys. It's been long since I've updated.
Ok, there's ca2 next week, so jiayou people! (:

Argh, doing maths is a torture to me! It sucks, no?
Today's English lesson was funny, haha. (:

I'm so can't study! Why can't I just open the book without closing it the next minute? Argh. I must study now as there's no time to lose...but I just can't as studying last minute is like what I do. Darn it. Gotta change this bad habit.
Haha, last year for PSLE? I did not study at all maybe read like a chapter? And I just closed the book and started texting. -.-/(: I'm not proud of my behaviour, gotta change it as now I'm in secondary school.
You CAN change, girl!
Gosh, I just can't focus! Argh!


Tengo miedo de perder le. Eres mi mejor aimgo y tipo de pertenecen a mi heart...

No comments: