Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hey guys.

Tomorrow is fiesta and I'm tending the volleyball store with my team mates, so please support it. As all funds raised will be given to the disabled charity. So lets not make them dissapointed. We've good gold hearts. (:

Anyway if you hear a new first song that starts with a "We" and sang by a girl (actually two girls to be precise)then it's a new song I've put up. It's a song composed by a twins which are youtube singers. They and the second song is also sang and composed by them too. (: They rock actually. (: You want to know who's the singers, ask me please. (:

Anyway Monday would be a public holiday! YAY! I'll soon be watching "Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince"! I know I'm slow. But had to wait for my aunt, now she asked us to go ahead so will be watching it with my mum and bros soon. (:

Ok, gotta go. (:

(Edited - 9.08pm)
My com is being such a arse and don't let me save the new music which includes the twin youtube singers so you guys gotta wait. Sorry. But at least you guys have a new front song. (:

No comments: