Saturday, August 15, 2009

No hay nada más hermosa que sarcasmo.

I don't know why, but I've gained a sudden interest in Spanish. Hmm...

Ahh~ Left 1 more chapter to go and I'll be finished with the awesome fanfic. (:

I've been having this mixed feeling...mostly negative though. I've no idea why...
And it gave me a sudden urged to just take out my guitar last night and I just strum it, even though it's out of tune. I tried tuning it as I strum but to no avail as I had no skill or whatsoever. But having to strum it, it made me feel calm again. But the mood just had to start kicking back again...
Jeeze....awkard, no?
Just can't wait to learn/play it...you know? (:

Anyway tomorrow I'll be doing my maths homework (Gosh, not again! D;) and I'll TRY to study and try not to close the book after one glance. (: Wish me luck on that. (:

Ok, gotta go for now. Nite and sleep tight peeps. (:



Yo soy sólo una niña que pone en un divertido valiente, pero está sufriendo en el interior.

No comments: