Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hey. Finally touch blogspot. Anyway, thanks Mei Hui for helping me with maths question. Really appriciate it. :D

Guys try not to get sick ok? Weather's not fine, now a days so get well those who are sick.

New song idea. (((:

Anyway, I'm bored. I've no idea what to post.

TAG ME more, don't run.

1st music being heard in my blog song is sang and written/composed by a 17th year old youtuber. Gosh, he's a pro right?

Anyway exmas are coming and I... I've no words to describe... Can't believe it's so near! Anyway you know me, I won't study till last min. But I'll give my best shot though as wanna stay in express stream. I've a feeling I'll drop, somehow. ):

Hey mate, it's ok. You'll be alright just get use to it. You'll do fine as always. :D

Ok nites don't let the bed bug bite.

No comments: