Friday, August 7, 2009

Hey I'm back. Caught the 3.20pm show at Tampaines Mall. My bros and I were like queuing up to get tickets and my mum just walked inside the counter and I was like "What?", she's already booked the tickets without us(my bros and I) knowing and still let us queue the long queue. -.-

The movie was alright but it's bloody funny, me and Brendon kept laughing. My mum, a little. But Zen don't get it. Cute jack ass. (No offence bro) -.- He wanna watch "Up" but 3 votes hand down to 1. Haha. (:

Bought the ablum already and it sounded great. I think "Solo" and "Catch Me" are also pretty good for my voice besides some other songs. Interesting. (:
I did the most daring thing in my life by actaully letting my mum hear me singing verse 1 of "Solo" through what I've recorded in my phone and she said I sounded good but still wanna hear me "LIVE". Bonus, confidence boost! (:

Also bought a shirt from uniqlo and I was daring enough to buy it in orange (I think it is) colour as usually I would either buy my usual colour, which consist of blue, red, green, white, grey and black. The rack has blue, green, orange, pink, grey and black. Sigh, I hope I make a correct decision by following my mum's opinion as I wanted either those colours that I've high lighted...

Tomorrow there's training. Sian as gotta wake up early again. -.-
Gotta turn in now, so good night. :)

No comments: