Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hey guys. Tag, tag, tag me. :D

I feeling like singing~ LOL.

Sorry was random.

"TMI" is my new song and it's a whole different sound and vibe too. (:

You guys may be wondering if I wanna sing, I could just sing right?
Here's my secret(s):
1) Sure, I could but I don't really sing at home, I sing with my soft-medium voice not loud or scream. I just can't do that at home, you know... Only if my parents are not at home then I could just unlease my voice... (:
2) My parents and family never heard me sing before...probably 2 cousins only. I just get nervous when I sing infront of them and that's when I breakdown. If I sing, I sing with my fake voice or something and when I say I've never sang infront of them with my real voice I meant never. Only when I was young and I wasn't afraid to just sing. Now my voice has developed better? (My bro said that) and I suddenly, misteriosly lost my confidence and I don't know how. If I count, I only sang with my real voice to like 1, 2, 3....14 peeps and they said it's great. But I don't think I believe it.
Little huh?
Totally agree. ):

Everytime when I sing, a different person will just overtake my body and it'll be a different side of me.

I just NEED to gain my confidence back again.

No comments: