Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hey. My throat still hurts and there's some dry cough, damn it. But yesterday I could still hit the notes, I wonder how. But now, I can't. Sad. D:

Anyway, YES! Tomorrow got training and Dunman's coming. :D
Team: Lets work hard together, ok? We must win, if we don't, it's ok. But lets try not to lose every single match, there's some certain match that we MUST win, ok? (: Losing is the best time to improve, so don't fret. :D Do not let words bring us down, we're strong and we stay as one. Heard the saying, "One for all and all for one"? (: But most importantly is to have fun in every match, help one another and bond at the same time. :D So lets make Ngee Ann proud, everyone's counting on us, ok? So JIAYOU~! :D

Listening to "Behind Enemy Lines" by Demi Lovato from my blog songs. Love them. :D

Ok, I gotta go. Hope my throat will soon be well. :D

No comments: