Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yo! I don't know why I'm so SO tired now a days?!? It's like every second I tend to suddenly feel tired and vision would go blur,my head would bob forward and back and the next thing I know is I'm awake again...so not necessary when I'm doing my holiday homework. (FYI. HOLIDAY HOMEWORK SUCK! SO CUT SOME SLACK FOR US PLEASE AND THANK YOU!)

Holiday are meant for us to relax not homework,project and stuff especially during short holiday,if you give us homework during long holidays I may not mind but this holiday is just a week holiday so PLEASE cut us some slack...

17/03: Mei Hui congratz and JIAYOU!

PLAN:
Wednesday: Training and homework.
Thursday: 15-hour challenge.
Friday: Outing with Mei Hui and Nia :D
Saturday: Training and homework
Sunday: Any last minute homework(If no homework then rest :D)


HAHAHA (So random...)

No comments: