Friday, March 13, 2009

NO REPORT BOOK TODAY!!!{Sad} We're suppose to get report books today but did not recieve as Mr.Lim(Hope I'm right) wanna check our grades and he will come personally to those who's grades are bad. I'm afraid that one of 'those' is me...I wanna see my grades now so badly!

Anyway bus-ed home with Meihui and Nia and so happened to bump into my eldest brother and mum in the bus after a few stop from our usual stop.
I've alot of homework and project!!! My holiday is filled up with training,homework,project and CIP hours and everyday is taken up already!!!
To teachers: It's my/our rest day,you know?

Here's some pictures that I promised you:
{14/02}: HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES' DAY!
Two hearts made by me :D
{18/02}: In the bus after senior's match(East zone)
Jolie and Nia {From left}, Jolie,Nia,Meihui and XiangRui {From left,clockwise}
{22/02}: Lisa's Brithday:D HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
Lisa's Invitation:D, Lisa's Birthday Cake{Chocolate-cookie cream}, 4 cute people crackers
{25/02}: On the bus
Beautiful rainbow. It's been a long time since I've seen one...
{26/02}: My grandfather painting :D
I love watching him paint!XD(He is either 83 or 84) His painting is nice right?
{05/03}: 2nd Leadership training
My group balloon tower and the other group balloon tower.(From Left)We are suppose to compete who make the highest balloon tower and guess who won? MY GROUP!{CLAPCLAP}

That's all for now folks,thank you. XD

No comments: