Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello sorry for not posting yesterday,my house was damn busy as my family and I was celebrating my grandma's birthday. Before celebrating was at Dunman for volleyball training,after training rushed back home with Nia. Congratz Jolie XD.

When reached home most of my family member were there already.They(Family memeber) stayed till 6pm+ then went to my cousin house for karaoke and play mahjong. My second brother juz came bak from camp and stayed at home with my grandparents... My eldest brother was away at camp n my parents went to his campfire? Me? I followed my other family members as after karaoke and mahjong,will stay at my niece house. After the event which is 11pm+ went to my niece house by her father car and reached there like almost 12am+?

Today just came back. Haha was quite fun sleepovering at my niece house but sad only for 1 night as tomorrow i got volleyball training but I PROMISED on june holiday try stay 3days and 2nights. Today went outing with her and her mum and dad. LOLS.

Anyway nothing to write now so it's pictures time!

{14/03} Team doing ace but with foot.
Ace with legs for fun! ^-^ Tian Xin,Brenda.T,Elysia,Nia,XiangRui,Jolie(From top left,clockwise)

(14/03) At my cousin's,Don and Tiffany, house.
Estelle(My niece),Jas and Tiffany. The donuts looks so yummy right?

(14/03) In my niece's father car.
Cool stuff right? 1st picture is left untouch and 2nd picture is where I touch. See the difference between them?

(15/03) Random cute thing found at my niece house.
Found the box quite cute so took the picture... So random...{-.-}

(15/03) Outing with my niece,her mum and dad at Vivo City.
1st picture: Estelle up on a sculpture.
2nd picture: Me up on a head of a sculpture. I climbed up.{Whoot!} I was like how climb up and I found te solution! {^-^}
3rd picture: A man in a girl bunny suit. Haha.

No comments: