Friday, March 6, 2009

Today went for track trail,had to run 3 laps around the stadium as warm-up,could not take it when halfway the 3rd round as getting dehydrated,I can't fun long distance as I'm a short distance runner. After that,trailed for 100m. I think I'm de 3rd fastest for sec1 today,I took 17.07s for 1st try and 16.86s for 2nd try....I improved by 0.21s! Was a bit nervous so I slowed down when trying for the 1st time and was not nervous anymore so tried again. Meihui and Alya is like DAMN fast lor...Nia did not trail...
Have gotten back English,Maths,Science and Chinese...passed all(All the passed ones are mostly JUST passed) except for Science...
Was late today actually as there's a car accident or something and me,Nia and Alya was like stuck in the bus,waiting for it to move...

I gotta work hard for next examinations!WORK HARD!

No comments: