Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yo guys,wadsup?

2day's a borin day...Vb(Volleyball) trainin starts at 8.30am n I overslept(thxs 2 yesterday!GGGRRRR!)!!!
Here's sm of de details of wad had happened...:

I woke up at 7.46am as my bro came in 2 my rm ,he woke me up n past me de cordless phone. Natasya was on de line.Den it hit me,I was supposed 2 meet Nia at de bus-stop at 7.45am!I overslept!!!I was suppose 2 wake up at 6.30am 2 do my stuff n gt ready n all...but I overslept!!!Anyway I said sry n whr 2 meet at wad time l8er 2 Nia den we hung up.I grab my jersey n stuff n ran 2 de toilet but my grandma was usin it so 2 buy sm time I packed my bag w/ my kneecap n stuff...n juz in time my grandma cm out of de toilet n I rushed 2 it as soon she has cm out of it.As soon I've cm out of de toilet it was alr 7.55am+,so I quickly brush my hair n took my bag n started wearin my shoe while I called Nia.Den took de escalator n ran 2 de bus-stop wen suddenly my phone rang n it was Mei Hui called 2 say tat I shall go w/ Nia 1st as she juz woken up(Sounds familiar?) n Isaid ok n JY(Jia You).I answered it while I was runnin n I started slowin down as Im reachin my destination.Den shouted Nia's name fm across de road.When she saw me she stared gttin up n crossed de road.We tok as we walk quickly 2 another bus-stop whr we're supposed 2 take de bus.We gt on de bus after much hesitation of whether we wanna take de risk 2 go on 2 de bus as we're nt sure wad stop 2 alight.But we took de risk n gt on de bus.We tok n tok,den finally we gt off de bus(Thnk god it's de rite station!) den walked at de overhead bridge.After walkin it,we walked 2 sch.n we so happened tat we bumped in2 our teamat hu is also walkin 2 sch.N ask r we l8 as u r also l8.Den she hesitate den said ya n will do punishment 2gther.We reached sch at 8.40am so 1min/2 push-up,so al2gther we did 20 push-up.

Tired after trainin...
-Jas-

No comments: