Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yo guys,

Sry 4 nt postin yesteraday as I was DEAD tired.
Tis' wad happened yesterday:
Yesterday was de CCA Open-House n I was suppose 2 "promote" volleyball...but wanted 2 c track n field n basketball.So after drama club which is de 1st booth we saw,I gt permission fm Victoria 2 go 2 de volleyball booth 1st.Played w/ Natasya,Tian Xin,Kelly,Phebie n Sarah.When 1R1 came 2 our booth I stopped playin n den tok 2 Victoria den we agreed tat when view all booth at indoor sports hall n sm in de same level n de nxt booth which will b viewin de uniform group den call me.

I was so nervous when dey split us to 2 rows n must run 4 time lyk shuttle run 4 times up n down.
N I was 1st in my row!Cant believe sia!But cant join Basketball as my mum dun allow.
After basketball den we go 2 choir den do some singin trail ~LaLaLaLaLaLa~ .

I was much more DAMN nervouse when dey ask us 2 form a row of 5 den run till de end n I was lyk de 2nd.(Still hapi!^~^)De 1st was Gena(I hope I spelt correctly..).My mum only allow me join only 4 sports day.(Yay!)
After Track n Field we went 2 CO(Chinese Orchestra) de orchestra sounded good!Well dey did won gold...

Im okok w/ my class nw...
-Jas-

No comments: