Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yo guys,

2day had trainin again...such a bore...it lasted 4 4hrs b4 headin 2 gym n workout.Did sit-ups,back-ups n do some spikin action while holdin a dumbell n lift weight above our head?WTH rite? Den we(Teammates n I) took sm pics...so lame but fun all of us were laughin lyk shyt...
Yesterday also gt trainin n came bak hm late tat's y I didn't post anythin yesterday n I was tired also...I'm sooo tired as gt trainin 4 2days straight.I've heard tat de volleyball competition is startin soon...on Feb?Wish us(Teammates n I) luck!^~^
I've gt 3 hmwrk...hv finished Maths yesterday w/ de help of Nia n Mei Hui,ty!^~^
I'm so lazy 2 do de history hmwrk...but still I've 2 do it...dun wan a bad report...

I've a question tat I nid an answer rite nw!But I try nt 2 think of tat question so if u wanna ask wad question,think twice b4 askin wad quesion 2 me...^~^
-Jas-

No comments: