Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yo guys,

21th Jan(yesterday):
Did punishment as lost 2 dunman in friendly match.U wanna noe wad's our punishment is?De punishment is 2 run around de sch(which is SO BIG!) 3 times!n hv 2 complete it within 16mins if exit den must run 1 more round around de sch n also run under de hot sun,I completed it in 15mins 46s I left 14s b4 exitin 16mins,I was lucky wasn't I?Actually can complete earlier bcos thr's a old man infront of me n I dun wanna b rude 2 overtake him so I lack behind him n den while I was sprintin 2 de "finish line" suddenly a truck juz cm n it nearly hit me,luckily my team mates stop me b4 I gt hit.(THXS GUYS!)

22th Jan(2day):
Chinese New Year is round de corner!
Tmr will b chinese new year celebration!So sch will end at 11.30am^~^ But after 11.30am in another 1hr which will b 12.30pm will hv vb traininT^T

Ok I gtg fin my last hmwrk which is history which is difficult T^T!
-Jas-

No comments: