Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hey! Like finally I log on to blogger and update. :D *Cheers*

Okay, so today my family and I went to vivo (this is getting bored as most of the time, we went there. Gosh. -.-)
Okay, so we went there like 2pm+ and hang around there till dinner time, we ate at this German restaurant and the food there is like, gosh...yummy and the portion is like this big (Okay, you guys can't see it, oh well). BUT it's not enough for me and my bro so we order more food and ate it all. Took a sip of the German Beer and I got to admit...it taste better than tiger beer, not really that bitter than it. (: So yeah, the bill was like $192.65. Sorry dad. :l BUT I am still not full. Lol. I'm a BIG eater. So please mind me, thanks. (:
Can't wait for Universal Studio to be open! Even though I've been there before in Japan,Osaka. But heard that Singapore will get newer rides, so yeah, I'm pretty much EXCITED. XD

Okay, I gotta get off blogger now. So yeah, update next time! Bye. :D



No comments: