Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hey guys. There's a HE test tommorow and it holds 50%, so...GOOD LUCK! :D

Have not finish my Lit Project but it's gonna be done anyway. So yeah, I'll finish it after this post. (:

Singapore Idol is showing soon. (: Mae rocks! And so does Tabitha and this guy and another girl but I've forgotten their name, *:D* oops. :l

Will be buying Selena's ablum "Kiss & Tell" soon! Yeah! xD
Oh yeah, if you guys are wondering...Selena's has hair extention for her ablum for photoshoot and stuff. She still loves her short bob hair though. That's what she told us in her live chat. (:

Anyway, thanks JiaLi for helping me to buy the tuner! I need it a lot! :D

*Sigh* I feel as if something is just missing from my heart or my life.
But what is it?
I just simply can't figure it out.
It's like I've got to do something, to gain, to acheive or get something.
I simply have no clue at all.


No comments: