Sunday, September 20, 2009

EDITED post for this post is below! (: (AGAIN, VIEW TO SEE THE MUSIC VID BELOW) :D
Hey guys. (: Selamat Hari Raya to some. (:

Okay, I'm gonna use this post for the movie "The Last Song". :]
Come on, I'm just bored. -.-

Miley Cyrus - The Last Song - When I Look At You (Official Music Video HD)


The Last Song Trailer



Okay, since I'm doing about Miley, I shall post all of her music vid...again. :] I'm BORED. New to old. The 2nd newest("When I Look At You")is up there already. (:

The newest (newer than "When I Look At You":

Miley Cyrus - Party In The U.S.A (Official Music Video) Sneak Peak Pics.


Okay, 3rd new down wards now. (:

Disney's Friends For Change - Send It On


Miley Cyrus - The Climb - Official Music Video (HQ)


Miley Cyrus ft John Travolta : I though i lost you [Official Video + HQ]


Miley Cyrus - Fly On The Wall


Miley Cyrus - 7 Things


Miley Cyrus - Start All Over - Official Video (HQ)


Okay, that's all. (:
P.S. Ignore those unwanted things on the screen of the vid, thanks. :]

Okay, I gotta go. BYE. :D

~ Edited- 25/9 - 3.29pm.

Hey, okay just to inform you guys, the official vid for "Party In The U.S.A" is up on youtube already. But we can't view it yet due to country copyright restrictions, so yeah. Once it's up and we could view, I'll update this post again of her music vid. (:

Okay, cya. (:

~EDITED - 26/9 - 9.24pm

OKAY, THE MUSIC VID IS OUT. ENJOY! XD

No comments: