Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yo guys,

I tink Ill nt hv any time 2 post smthin everyday nw mayb only at weekends as I'm so busy!!!
Thr's trainin,hmwrk n competition!!!I dun even hv de time 2 sleep properly always yawnin in class n tryin my BEST nt 2 sleep!!!And always try 2 take a short nap durin recess or while waitin 4 CCA 2 start... Hmwrk is de same will try 2 finish it durin recess or while waitin 4 CCA also.

2day trainin at dunman:8.30am-1.30pm...sian.

Had 2 competition alr. 1 lost n 1 won.

-Lost 2 Dunman High(1st time in hisotry of Ngee Ann!!!So must JIAYOU NXT TIME TEAMEYS!)
1st Round:17-25
2nd Round:21-25

-Won Pasir Ris Sec(YAY!!!)
1st Round:25-13
2nd Round:25-12

Our nxt match is on nxt friday so we must JIAYOU as we r gonna compete w/ St.Hilda

My gosh nxt week is gonna b DAMN BUSY!!!
Monday-Thursday:Trainin
Friday:Competition!!!(JIAYOU!)
Saturday:Trainin...again.

And I flunk maths!!! Scored 7/25.
So after sch must retest on nxt monday!!!NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!I wanna hv a short nap or do abit of my hmwrk!!!

Wrds 2 describe my overall mood tis wk:
Monday:Tired,Sad,Dissapointed
Tuesday:Tired
Wednesday:Tired,Angry,Sad
Thursday:Tired
Friday:Tired,Happy,Pissed

-Jas-

No comments: