Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yo guys,

2day had vb trainin w/ my jnrs(EPPS) in de afternoon lyk 2.20pm-6pm?. Coach ask us 2 train dem...sian...dey played okok...but still must JIAYOU same goes 2 us! XD
2day quite bored actually...I did half of my hmwrk tmr I'll do de rest all eng xcept 1 sci n history...im stuck w/ sci as nid vernical calliper n i doe hv it,it's actually class wrk n we did halfway in de lab whr's thr vernical Calliper...sian...so hw? History is I still dun gt...n 4 eng is I nid de intructions 2 complete de wrksheet...-.-sian...

Oh ya,
De new Vice-captain 4 'C' Division is...........KELLY!!!YAY!!!N de captain is of course Tian Xin. ^-^

I'll miss Jane,Qian Hui,Swee Kee n Shi Yun hu will b leavin de 'C' division 2 join de 'B' division...T^T But will still c each other in sch espcially durin recess...^-^


Lastly,
HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY!!! ^-^

No comments: