Sunday, February 1, 2009

Went 2 my cuz house 2day as housewarmin...their house is so cool n nice! Gt secret place here n thr!XD
2day also did smthin new! Which is...sing infront of my family members!(Okok...nt all my family members,juz a few,probably abt 10 ppl +? But 2 me counted as big...ok?!) I was lyk damn nervous lar! My mum was lyk I better sing or I cldn't j___ ___(Only sm of u guys noe wad it means! XP) n I was lyk wth so I go sing lor...but sounded unstable as 1st time sing infront of dem so I was lyk singin sm of de chinese songs n sand sm of it lyk 3 times? n de 3rd time was lyk a HOORAY 2 me!!! I've got it!!!XD
A round of applause n a pat on my shoulder plz...^~^

Oh ya,when I was in de MRT goin 2 my cuz's house I saw Danial(Kids central celeb or also know as de kid hu act in police n theif) hu is sittin opp me after 2 person on my left. He lks damn COOL! He spike his hair sia n de spike is lyk damn cool lor!

Anyway tmr no sch! YAY!
Luv it! But tmr gt competition...haix...must reach NAS by 11.45am...

Anyway gtg nw...nw mayb change abit of my layout?
And startin fm tmr my tag name wun b -Jas- anymore but -JasTXR-


-Jas-

No comments: