Saturday, October 17, 2009

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.

Hey guys.

In the afternoon, my family and I went to Funan, as my bros wanted to get "Uncharted 2" which is a hit game for PS3. Yeah and then we had lunch there before heading to raffles place to walk around and then my dad and bros went home while my mum and I went to T1 and Tampanies Mall. Bought a checked shirt in uniqlo and then we had dinner there. (:
After dinner we went to watch a concert at Soka Singapore Asscociation as my cousin was performing (dance) there and she and her group was awesome. xD
AND AND AND AND AND (REASON FOR MY OMGs)
.....
I SAT BESIDE A MOVIESTAR AND I DIDN'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<
AHHHHH!!! HOW BLUR CAN I BE!???!??!
At first, my mum told me that she's the child actor of Homerun, the little girl who doesn't have shoes and has to share it with her bro and I was like oh because I thought she said that the girl I'm sitting beside with is Megan(the girl I'm ACTUALLY sitting with)'s sis and then my cousin who is sitting beside her tell me that the girl is Megan (as they are best friends) and I still have no clue, I thought, "Megan...should I know her?" and then I just said hi to her. (But you can't blame me, she's 16 and all grown up now. How can I recognize her?) Until the concert ended and after my mum and I bid goodbye to them and went out, I asked my mum, "Who's Megan?" and then she explained to me again and I immediately went starstruck, "OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, I sat beside a movie star who also won a golden horse award for best new performer and I just said hi as i don't know who's she and did NOT ask for her autograph. I'm so slow to notice. AHHH!"

Stupid me.
Sigh. Okay, calm down. *Take breaths* Okay...from now onwards, I MUST listen more attentively.

Sorry for that, I'm really starstruck (as I've never sat beside one before) and I need to type it all down or else I'll feel guilty or something......MIND ME. >.<

Okay, I gotta go. Needa sleep. NIGHTS. (: (I'm still starstruck, maybe I'll dream of stars, jkjkjk. Mind my randomness.) :D



No comments: