Monday, October 19, 2009

Hey, today training was alright.
Hope my results will be okay, just pass also will be accepted.
Hope we would win tomorrow's friendly match too.
GOODLUCK GUYS and JIAYOU TEAM. :D




Girl, quit thinking with this mindset of yours. Must you care what others are commenting about you? You are important to us as without you, we may not be able to succeed and you are my good friend and I don't want you to lose this side of yours. Ever heard of this saying? "Confidence is the key to success." ? I know you may be thinking what the hell does this quote got to do with the problem. But I think the problem is, you do not have confidence in yourself. Just don't lose faith and hope as that is what brings you here and success. The others and I tried telling you this stuff because we meant it and we want you to never give up. Evey thing happen for a reason and maybe the reason is that they do not want you to give up and just keep working hard. So please think positive and don't think this is a piece of shit which is not because you "gave up". I typed an inverted comma because I know and the others also know that you may be saying you're giving up, that's what you'd think but actually you are not and will never give up because if you give up, would you still be able to live? You won't as you'll see live as a worst thing that happened to you. I don't care if you think I typed shit or rubbish or whatever, I just want you to know that you should never give up in any ways and have determination as no matter what happened, we are always here, 24/7 to give you a shoulder if you need it and to talked to because that's what friends are for. So quit thinking with this negative mindset and change it with a new and improve, positive mindset. Well, I've said/typed my piece, so whatever happens it's all up to you now and just to remind you again, we are always here for you if you need us.
Quotes

No comments: