Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yoz guys,

Sry 4 nt postin...anyway 4 de dedications,I feel lyk nt typin it anymore as I think I dun hv de time so I'll juz type tis short msg...:

Afatin,Natasya,Sharifah,Kerrell,Keegan,Asyiqin,Alya,Christie,Ee Shan,Cherise,Merlloyd,Kimberly,Joey,Ynez,Jocelyn,de rest of all my besties(sry cant named u as no time...n i meant it when i say sry!),all fm 6L(08)/6R(08)/5R(07)/4R(06)/3R(05)/2G(04)/1G(03) n all frens(sry also as cant named u all...meant it same reasons!)...I gt 1 thing to say to u guys:Thks!U guys hv been a great help 2 me,listenin 2 my probs,makin me laugh w/ ur silly jokes,gvin me solution 2 my probs n many else more...I reali appreciate wad u guys hv done 4 me n wanna thxs those hu wished n gv me presents too!I admit...mayb I've done sm of u guys wrg lyk smtimes...but I'll take tis opporunity 2 say:I'm sry...I'm sry 4 all de mistake I've cost on u n I wan u 2 guys 2 4gv me...as I'll 4gv u!n I'll nv 4gt u guys at all as u guys made a difference in my life...imagine nt hvin u guys around...Idk wad state I'll b rite nw mayb sad?lonely?Idk as I've nv been in tat kind of state b4 n will nv b n it's all thxs 2 u guys!I noe we'll nt c each other nxt yr but hu say we'll nv c each other lyk 4EVA N EVER?!n we'll still keep in touch yea n mayb meet up durin de nxt few yrs 4 small gatherin?n one last thing...I LUV U GUYS 4EVA!!!

P.S. De msg tat I've typed abt is truly fm de bottom of my heart...no fakin...^~^

No comments: